Aviation fanatic like's to introduce

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

efhamember

Recruit
Apr 2, 2010
Hello fellow members,

I just registered myself to the forum and must say, why didn't I found such a great forum earlier. I am Maarten and live in the small picturesque country the Netherlands. I am an aviation lovers since many years and also found a job as Aeronautical Engineer within a large MRO. My passion started by attending airshows in the early nineties. Nowadays I photograph on semi-proffesional basis and have flown several times with the USAF and embarked the USS Nimitz as highlights.

Beside this I am an editorial member of Scramble magazine (Scramble on the Web) for quiet some years and a member of the European Federation for Historic Aviation (EFHA) as media representative. I already made an urgent request to visit the EFHA website, because the European Historic aviation is at risk by European Aviation laws. See the following thread for more information: http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/aviation/historic-aviation-future-europe-24101.html#post654363

Please be welcome if you want to know more about my person :lol:

regards Maarten

sign0016.gif

G'day matey, greetings from Oz and welcome to the forum glad to have you on board.
happy0120.gif
happy0120.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back