B-25J-1 (1/48) #43-27698, 13, "Peggy Lou", 445th BS/321st BG, Group Build...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Didn't want to do too much, would hate to fall into that dark pit again....one step at the time and we'd be up and running again soon....I hope!

Gagging to get cracking on that 1/32 Ju 88! But first, the '25, Beaufighter, '110 and the other '88!

Nice work on a real pain of a job old boy. Is that top turret masked correctly though? Seems to be a lot of 'solid' area at the sides, top and front?

I say old chap, looking rather spiffing, what! Now, get the bl**dy natural metal on her, cos you should have your decals by Tuesday, or Wednesday latest, depending on the Post Office! Just finishing off the bird with the parasol now, and the final touches to the name. The script lettering is done, and so is the serial number, tail number and some bombs for the mission tally. I just hope they bl**dy well work OK !!!

You do that, and you'll be speaking in a high-pitched voice, due to the fact that the Wildcat kit will be stuffed so far up where the don't shine!!!

Users who are viewing this thread