Bad News

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Chris, late to this thread too. I am so very, very sorry to hear of your loss. My mother died many years ago. several large blood clots blocked the arteries to her legs and the toxins produced eventually caused her to loose consciousness. I had to make the finial decision not to use heroic measures to try to try to save or just keep her heart beating. Knowing my mother I made what I pray was her choice. There are many here that share your loss and pain as I still do all these years later.
No words can make it any better. Focus on the good times and be grateful for the time you had with her. You are in my thoughts and prayers

We had the service on Wednesday and we placed her with my brother who passed last year.

While going through some pics, I found these. Taken at the Millville Airshow in 2002 - she's the lady with the straw hat. The one pic are the Blue Angles flying by as my daughter sits on her lap. Thought these were appropriate for the forum.

Attachments

• Mom001.jpg
    Mom001.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 150
  • Mom002.jpg
    Mom002.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 192
The grief will always be there but pics like these will remind you of the good times and gradually the good memories will outnumber the bad. Know that many of us have traveled the same road and share your sorrow. She is with the ages and in the hands of God

The grief will always be there but pics like these will remind you of the good times and gradually the good memories will outnumber the bad. Know that many of us have traveled the same road and share your sorrow. She is with the ages and in the hands of God

That is so right Mike.
You never forget your Mum.
John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back