Bad News

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
Feb 19, 2007
Southern New Jersey
No better way to put this but I just recieved word that my brother died. He jumped off a bridge in Tenn.. My family is just waiting for clearance from the ME so we can go down and make arrangements.

I'm saying this because at the moment I'm a little shocked and, well, I needed to vent some on the only place that feels like home. My family is scattered to the four winds (we're not really close in the traditional sense) so besides my pre-wife I don't have many connections around here to talk to except you guys. I'm at a loss.

That's a hell of a bomb you just had dropped on you Chris
I'm not going to pretend I understand what you're going through but I imagine you're feeling pretty numb
You're right about one thing though, you've got us. Anything building up in a bad way just come in and bounce it off us

My sincere condolences fella

:(:(:(:(:(
I......I don't what to say Chris, my dear friend.....like you, I'm at total loss for words.....I am so very sorry to hear this....
You and your family have my most sincere, my deepest and most heartfelt condolences Chris...

I don't think I'm gonna do a Group Build ever again. Everytime I do......

poor joke

It still hasn't set in.

Man, I'm so sorry to hear about your brother, Chris. You do exactly what I do....make jokes to deal with events like this......and that's ok. My condolences to you and your family.

I'm really sorry to hear the news...its sad that your brother felt he had no other options. I hope your able to make sense of it all... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back