Bad News

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Chris...you know my English...so better no words now...believe or not, I can´t even find the right words in Czech...
2 months ago I had a call from my mum telling me her youngest bro died. He was 55. No serious illness, no accident. Just a senseless walk out. He was like a bro for me, not an uncle. ****ing year for me...
Be strong mate! How old he was?

Chris, I am so very sorry about this news. I honestly do not know what to say other than that my prayers are with you and your family. I am so very sorry. I have sent you a PM as well.

I am so very sorry to hear this. Very rough news. Horrible.

You have my condolences, inadequate though it may be at this time. Just hope you muddle through as best can be.

Chris,

Very sorry to hear about your brother. Roberta and I send our prayers and condolences to you and your family.

Things like this are hard to comprehend. Hang in there, we are here for you.

Steve

Jesus. I'm very sorry about your brother Chris. That is something you never want to hear for a long time. I know what its like to have a brother. I wouldn't know what to do if anything happened to him. Hand in there man, my prayers are with you and your family. :cry:

Chris, my heart goes out to you and your family. I can honestly say I know how you are feeling at this moment, the impact is unimaginable. My thoughts and wishes are with you my friend. Be strong and take care.

Really sorry to hear this Chris, and like the others, I'm a t a loss for words. Stay strong mate, and just yell if you need to 'talk'.

I'm so sorry to hear about this; I don't know what to say other than my heart goes out to you and your family.
You, your brother and your family are in my thoughts and in my prayers - more than you might think.

With all the rest here, bro...there really aren't any words that help at a time like this. Remember, you've always got a safe haven here to scream and shout and crack really corny jokes (bad humor isn't the worst place you could retreat at a time like this! Trust me...bad humor's about all I've got!), and that you and your family's in my prayers. Anything you need, just holler!

No words...no magic words at least. Know this though: It will get better and when it finally does, that's when you bring up the good times and funny stories that may even help you through the tough times now... Be strong and take care...

Thank you thank you everyone. I cat convey how much I appreciate all the thoughts and know they are true.

As some may know I've started a cycle for my headaches and this just flared them badly. Just spent 3 hours on O2 almost went to hospital.

My bro was 48, one year younger than me. He and I were the same age for 1 week every year because of how our birthdays fell.

ME still hasn't released him. Gearing up for a trip to Tenn now.

Love the jokes, I have a thick skin. In fact thats why I'm here because we can joke in the face of seriousness. I'll be wandering around.

Thank you thank you everyone. I cat convey how much I appreciate all the thoughts and know they are true.

As some may know I've started a cycle for my headaches and this just flared them badly. Just spent 3 hours on O2 almost went to hospital.

My bro was 48, one year younger than me. He and I were the same age for 1 week every year because of how our birthdays fell.

ME still hasn't released him. Gearing up for a trip to Tenn now.

Love the jokes, I have a thick skin. In fact thats why I'm here because we can joke in the face of seriousness. I'll be wandering around.

Where do you go to Tenn Chris? I got friends in Lutrell, Knoxville. They visited us last year on an invition of a friend of mine. Their family member bailed out from a burning B-17 (from the same as my friend Joe). Local family hid him in their home where he stayed till the end of WW2 at their great risk.

I'm not sure. My other brother has the info. I have 3 brothers and a sis. But Tenn is a much bigger state than NJ. it may not be "just around the corner". or so I hear. Thanks Roman. And everybody who sent PMs. Thank you.

I guess its a blessing I'm on so many pain meds right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back