Bad News

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hard days Chris. I know that all our parents have to die sometime but, no one is really prepared when it happens.
Try to stay focused.
John

So sorry to hear this. If you ever need anything drop me a PM. Its very tough at first but just remembering all the good times you had with her will make the pain go away. When I lost my grandpa it was especially hard for me but now I just remember all the fun times we had and I realize its not a goodbye rather a 'see you later'. Stay strong Chris.

Sorry to hear this Chris as alot of us are getting older and so or parents and this day approaches all.The good memories come in time,take care.

Joining all here. I'm very sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and yours. My condolences Chris.

Thanks everyone. I'm off work till next Saturday but don't kmnow wht I'm gonna do. I don't do funerals well and this will be my fourth in a year and a half. A very good friends mother died two months ago and I was at the viewing.

I'm most sorry. Most sorry.

May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. And may the sun shine warm upon your face, may the rain fall soft upon your fields. And until you and your Mom meet again, may God hold her in the hollow of His hand.

My condolences, my friend.

Thanks all (and Matt!)

We're going to have a small service on Wednesday then have her placed in a grave with my brother who died last year and ws cremated (she will be too).

Seems everybody in my family dies in January.

My dads mom was 18 January 1980
My dad was 19 January 2004
and my mom 12 January 2012

This is a truly rotten holiday.

I'm sorry to read this Chris. I lost my mother when I was twenty and now, thirty years later, I still remember how awful it was. Chin up - you can get through it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back