Bad News

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Njaco, i do not know either of you but i have had many family members die so believe me i know your feelings, for any help or comfort it may give you, you have my deepest and most sincere sympathy

Just saw the post,I'm so sorry to hear what happened to your family, my condolences to you and all the family....

Njaco, venting is the best thing to do, what is not vented is contained and builds up until it explodes. as so many have said we are all here for you and many here have suffered the death and suicide of a loved one. we are here please use us, no explanation is necessary

Stay strong my friend, we are all thinking of you and yours and no matter what time of the day it is, there is always someone here.

I was gonna post a new thread but this one was here so......

My mom passed away yesterday morning. She had cancer and kept it secret from everybody except my brother where she stayed the last few months. I'm devastated right now and just floating along. She didn't want anybody to know until she was gone.

Me too. My best wishes to you that, of all the thoughts floating around in your head right now, the best memories of your mom will soon prevail and last.

Inspiration, Njaco

MM

Attachments

• IMG_0349.jpg
    IMG_0349.jpg
    583.1 KB · Views: 155

Users who are viewing this thread

Back