Bad News (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Damn, mate, that just sucks big time !

I'm no good with words at times like this, so I'll just re-iterate that if there's anything we can do to help with anything, just holler mate and we'll be there

Just waiting for the Medocal Examiner to release him. I've been going over some photos in case we have a service or whatever. This waiting is killing me.

Whats weird is he passed away in a town where a very good childhood friend of ours now lives. Someone we grew up with. My bro didn't know he lived there - just coincidence but we have a place to stay while things get done.

my thoughts are with u Njaco sory to read about your loss

Nj I am so sorry for your loss. I am at a loss as to what to say. The only thinkg I can think of is my brother, and a another thought....a close friend of mine who passed away by suicide some years agao. It was a terrible time. I hope you get through this okay my friend

Just to update everyon. I want to thank you all from the deepes part of my being for being so great. Its been a rough ride. My headaches are going away so without painkillers 24-7 I'm thinking clearer and dwelling on the issue. We wnet and brought him back to NJ and might be planning a service/wake. I've been collecting and getting prics for stuff so been a little busy.

I just don't undestand how things like this happen. It jusr sucks. I keep flashing on stuff we did and its weird feeling that that has passed. Just don't understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back