Been here one year. :D

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well Hurri was a bit bigger, slower and build by Hawker Factory. Despite on that, Spitfire was thinner, had more aerodynamical shape, was quicker and was developed by the Vickers Factory. It's original came from Supermarine, a plane who was built in the mid 30's for a speed contest and it was a hydroplan.

It's nothing easier then to look up it at google. Just type Spitfire or something like that and I bet you'll find an on-line encyclopedia of aircrafts. ;)

that's helpfull pisis but you can't really tell how fast a plane's going in a picture or where it was developed :lol:

and the easiest way i do it is, the spit has eliptical wings and the fusilage carries on straight back from the canopy, the hurricane has plain ol' round wings, and the fusilage goes down from the canopy, if you see them from the side you'll know what i mean about the fusilage..........

You can tell how fast its going lanc my old man went to whale Island gunnery school and he had an instructor who would have a stack of aircraft silhouettes behind his back he'd whip one out hold it up for a millisecond the hide it again nobody ever got it right and he would scream at the class " how the fuck can you be a gunner if don't know what the bleeding hell you're shooting at you dozy useless individuals". some bloke at the back once mumbled "if its hiding behind your back I'll shoot it whatever the fuck it is" :lol:

yeah, they're both different constructed and has differing shape ("...Spitfire was thinner, had more aerodynamical shape..."). I know that, but didn't know how to write it in English.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back