Bf 110G-2 'Pulk-Zerstörer'....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Okay mate, you've got a few days off, plenty time to mask and paint the canopy..........good luck and just think of that lovely lip smacking pot of Guinness waiting at the end............

Think that we decided for a ZG26 crate from the Münster raid on 10 October 1943 Erich...

Not happy with the result here. can't see where you're cutting....*easy...easy...easy....eeeek!....too far....d*mmit....* Think that I'll remove it and try the clear film that I have....be able to save it.

Noticed some damaged from molding on the other canopy coming with the G-2. Also, saw that the other rear canopy comes with two opening for rigid mouned MG's, what kinda G-2 had that?

it's is for the the twin 2cm Schrägwaffen on the G-4 Nachtjäger ....... ooooooops, someone screwed up big time if this is for the G-2 variant

It's alright Erich, just curious as to why it's with the G-2 kit. Got the single mounted MG canopy. Would the code for ZG 26 at this point 3U+?? then, for the October 10th raid?

Jan :

I believe that the whole of ZG 26 was suppose to be committed but only III./ZG 26 with the G-2 really engaged claiming some 13 B-17's and losing 10 Bf 110G-2's in return, none of the other two gruppen lost any according to ZG 26 records

Much obliged young man! III./ZG 26 it is then.....7th, 8th or 9th Staffeln.

Maybe with a ZG 76 (G-2's as well?) from 11th January '44 to follow. What city or factory etc., was the target on that day?

young man ? I wish...............

11 January 44 was a chaotic mission for both sides, an operation of death, am going to have to pull out some data and not go from memory. code is small M8 + ?? . yellow wide fuselage band

ZG 26 band is narrow white band, II./ZG 1's is a wide white band

Users who are viewing this thread