Big Build - Hawker Hunter.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Daniel, Andy and Dan, it's much appreciated. I think I've 'cracked' that tricky Squadron badge, and I'll hopefully get a bit more done to the Hunter, in between the PTO build and other pressing projects, such as a couple of paintings to knock out, and some writing to finish! Heck, life was quieter when I was still in a full-time job!!

Bl**dy marvellous, Terry! Beautiful work on a beautiful plane. It's been awhile since I've checked out the old website. It looks like things have been going swimmingly in my absence (my absence was caused by nothing serious, mind you, I just decided to spend time building models instead of talking about them - speaking of which, I've completed two, that's right - two! of my IL-2's and I'll post pictures of them whenever I get a decent camera).

Venganza

Thanks V, nice to have you back! I should spend more time building, rather than browsing these pages, but it's hard to get away from the forum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back