BikerBabe's photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Fantastic shots BB. It is to bad they didn't have room to separate the machines more. Still great presentations. thanks for sharing. 8)

Definately a cool place to visit!

You got some real nice shots there, but I have one problem...

You let that headlamp get in the way of the Indian!!
pi_freak.gif

J/K - thanks for sharing the pictures! :)

Hi again guys, and thank you very much for your kind comments. :oops:
At least one of those bikes is really rare - four were made, and the museum has only been able to find one remaining bike of that particular model.
Of course I can't remember the name, but I'll look it up in the museum catalogue that I bought. ;)
(...together with the other catalogue from another motorcycle exhibit I've been to, that they had on sale [- catalog, not exhibit...or something...], plus the postcards and the tickets and...and...and...*gahasp* ;) )

And GG?
Sorry, does this make you feel better??? :lol:
The first pic is from the museum, the second shows two danish police officers way back when, ready to go get the bad guys. ;)

Attachments

• 70indianGG.jpg
    70indianGG.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 152
  • politimotorcykelIndian.jpg
    politimotorcykelIndian.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Yes indeed!

Great vintage photo, by the way...

I was never a Harley fan, but an Indian will always get my attention!

Thanks, it took me hours to restore the photo to a resemblance of its past glory. Scratch removal by clone brush in Photoshop - making sure you don't accidentally remove a reflection from a nut or a bolt - takes hours. ;)
And thank God someone way back then had the brains to shoot this great pic, it isn't often that you see everyday life and machines portrayed so nicely like this. Motorcycle helmet off to the photographer!

And btw...same with me, Harleys and Indians. ;) :thumbleft:

Very nice pics, Maria!

My sister's drooling at the pics of the Nimbus:lol:

-Arlo

Hi Pong, and thanks for the nice comment. ;)
Please tell your sister from me, that she's a lady with brilliant and sharp intelligence, a very fine taste in motorcycles - and a keen eye for danish quality. ;)
Oh, btw - funny, this: Here's another Nimbus! :lol:

0039.JPG

Last edited:
Hey Maria, thats a great set of shots at the bike meuseum with some obvious thought about trying different angles and they've come out rather well !. Thanks for sharing

ps, I wont enter the Harley v Indian debate

Hi guys, and thanks for your kind comments. *goes red-eared*

About trying different angles: Well, otherwise the pics all look the same, and that's outright boring in my eyes, plus it's fun to try and find an interesting angle; that's the way you learn and get better. ;)

And about the Harley vs. Indian debate:
It's a bit like the debate about which oil is best for your car/motorcycle/moped: It's all kinda "religious". ;) :lol:

Time for a few more, this time from a short trip today to the local forest together with friend Allan and his dog, Dina. :)
And since I haven't yet got Allan's permission to show pics of him online, here's a Dina-series. ;)

Attachments

• 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 223
  • 062.jpg
    062.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 222
  • 068.jpg
    068.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 207
  • 098.jpg
    098.jpg