BikerBabe's photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just pulled in on this thread for the first time and you've got some great shots there. Love the old bikes and great air shots, also have to say Dina's looking very busy
:hotsun: :hotsun:

Thanks again guys - pic 4 where Dina looks back at me was sorta an accident. :lol:
I stopped petting her, because I wanted to get hold of the camera, which was hanging around my neck.
Then Dina turns her head to look at me, as if to say: "Why did you stop scratching me behind my ears? It was so nice!", and bingo! :lol:

Here's what I call the Dina-pics:

1. "Reading today's newspaper".
2. Golden Delicious Retriever.
3. Are you two slow bipeds catching up, or what?
4. Why did you stop scratching me behind my ears?
5. Oh - hey!

Anyway, here's yesterday's harvest that I shot while going home from work:

1. Ballerup Kirke - looks almost postcard-like with the christmas lights on the christmas tree, the snow and all.
2. The elevator at Ballerup station - the doors were chronically open, when I passed by. Too much snow did that, I guess.
3. The station square in my little home town, Skovlunde, complete with snow, christmas tree and taxa.
4. Crossing the lawn. Good, sturdy boots and ditto rainwear is a good thing these days. Coffee and "æbleskiver", too. ;)
5. Snow lantern. I've always wanted to try and make one, like they do in Sweden, and so I did. Made this one on my balcony, on the little table.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 113
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 103
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 100
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 99
  • 065.jpg
    065.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 105
Great shots Maria!!:thumbright: I love the pile of snowballs with the light.:cool: It started snowing here about 2:30 P.M. and we now have a little over 4" on the ground and more on the way. :headbang:

Great pics, BB! You'll find that most of your greatest shots are those once-in-a-lifetime "accidents". The trick is to be able to recognize and react to them, instead of just standing there drooling and remember the camera after the moment has passed.

Thanks guys; unfortunately all the snow has melted here, so no more snowball lights for now. :(
And RA: Agreed. ;)

Here's my year in pictures - of course there's things that I've omitted, like the opening of Bakken and all, but anyway, here is my selections of the year:

January:

01%20Januar.jpg

Time to clean up after the New Year's get-together.

February:

02%20Februar.jpg

Snow.

March:

03%20Marts.jpg

The snow and salt on the roads were gone by march, and so... ;)

April:

04%20April.jpg

Meeting up with all the other motorcycle nuts at Langelinie, Copenhagen. In other words: Life begins again. :D

May:

05%20Maj.jpg

Sunset at Kulhuse, Northern Zealand. The water was still too cold for swimming, but otherwise yet another lovely trip.

June:

06%20Juni.jpg

Summer nights...aaaaaaaah. :)

July:

07%20Juli.png

The basics: Helmet, tobacco, coffee.

August:

08%20August.jpg

My pic of the year. Dang, that was one helluva day at the airshow in Roskilde. :lol:

September:

09%20September.jpg

Going to Tivoli in Copenhagen is one of the many pleasures of the year. And a sunny, warm september made it great.

October:

10%20Oktober.jpg

Fall arrives, and so does the grey, wet, cold weather. Bye bye summer.

November:

11%20November.jpg

Election night rose - a gift from the local social democratic party who went campaigning in my area.

December:

12%20December.jpg

Christmas shoppers in Copenhagen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back