Brett Favre may be coming back to the NFL

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Big deal! He will only be up for 2 games through the year, the rest of them he will have more interception than touchdowns, and who the hell is he going to through the ball to?

Brett, I loved ya in Green Bay, but it's time to quit my friend.

Big deal! He will only be up for 2 games through the year, the rest of them he will have more interception than touchdowns, and who the hell is he going to through the ball to?

Brett, I loved ya in Green Bay, but it's time to quit my friend.

Bernard Berrian.

Rumor is, he's going to the Vikings. If he does, he's probably going to do very well. With Adrian Peterson in the backfield and a system very close to what he had in Green Bay, odds favor him doing well. He and the Jets parted ways amicably.

On the other hand, Adler is right. This skitzo retirement crap is annoying.

Rumor is, he's going to the Vikings. If he does, he's probably going to do very well. With Adrian Peterson in the backfield and a system very close to what he had in Green Bay, odds favor him doing well. He and the Jets parted ways amicably.

On the other hand, Adler is right. This skitzo retirement crap is annoying.
I aggree.

Yep, this annual Brett Favre Retirement Party thing is getting tiresome. Vikes need all the help they can get at Quarterback, but this is not the answer IMHO.

Vikes need all the help they can get at Quarterback, but this is not the answer IMHO.

Yes it is....The Vikes actually have a running game...So Brett isn't the only playmaker on the team.

If he can do it go for it, Although ESPN wasted a summer covering his Jets arrival I just wont watch ESPN as much. Brett can still play and loves the game, its not about the money to him.. A QB can play many years if the sacks arent high, if the Vikings can defend him then he might be able to do 2-4 more years.. hey Vinny Testeverde played until 44, even tho a back-up.

Some are speculating that he will not decide to come back until after the manditory mini-camps are all done with and will come back between then and the start of the actual training camp.
Vikes need to shore up thier O-Line more than anything at this point, and hope the two Williamses on the defense are not suspended for 4 games at the beginning of the season.
Favre, or any other QB will get pounded on again this year if certain aspects of thier O-line plays like they did last year.

Local sporscaster did a report on the news last night saying that the deal is done. Coach Childress, aka Mr. Noodle, is down visiting his bud Andy Reid on a fishing trip and they expect the official announcement after he comes back. Personally I could live without Favre as a Viking, but I admit I can see him filling the Stadium.
I won't be watching much Football this fall anywho, too much hunting that needs to be done!

Tomorrow, Friday July 24th is supposed to be te day Brett "I'm retired, no wait, I'm not retired" Favre is supposed to annouce his un-retirement and will play for the Minnesota ViQueens. Will wait and see if it comes true. Don't care either way, just tired of the media junk going on all spring and summer. Just nnounce and get it overwith already!

I have heard here on local radio he has been throwing with some College or HS fella's and that it might be quite an experience for them maybe.The radio even mentioned that some pros came by to catch.I bet he's not throwing as hard as it was that time he hit one receiver in the head and he was out for 30 seconds :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back