Brett Favre may be coming back to the NFL

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'd give my reasons for hating the Eagles, but that would upset you even more.
Steelers didn't bother me too much until that Superbowl against the Seahawks, not going into details on that either as it would open up a whole different debate that could get ugly;)

Almost find myself rooting for the Detroit Lions, how can you hate a team that has sucked so bad for so long;)

I would have rooted for the Lions, until they denied Barry Sanders a trade when he asked for one. Hard for me to take them not wanting to honor his wishes when he was the one carrying that team for soo long.

I agree with Adler and think Favre will do just fine even after missing training camp.

Wheels

The key for Favre will be protection. If he takes too many hits he is going to go down, especially since his shoulder is already messed up.

I think this was his plan all along to skip out on training camp to keep his arm healthy.

Well, tonights the night for the Favre with the Viking debut. Every other word on the local radio and TV is Brett Favre. Sounds like BF will play one series, then Tavaris Jackson will play the rest of the first half.
I'm going to hit the archery range with the Longbow instead of wathcing the game. Should be nice and peaceful over there with everyone watching the game instead.

Favre did not do so well in his limited playing time. Only 1-4 for 4 yards.

I did not expect much from him tonight anyhow, but then again I don't expect much from him all season long. Not because he missed training camp, but because I do not think his arm will hold up.

Favre did not do so well in his limited playing time. Only 1-4 for 4 yards.

I did not expect much from him tonight anyhow, but then again I don't expect much from him all season long. Not because he missed training camp, but because I do not think his arm will hold up.

If recent seasons are any indications, you might be right, Adler.

4 passes is nothing to predict on. This is only preseason game 2, he still has to get the offense mastered and the receivers on que. He looked comfortable and was reading the field, that is more then tavaris ever did, sage did well when he started game 1. One of the passes should have been caught, it wasthrown right of the defender and jamar williams didnt bother to extend to grab it. The cheifs were getting mad pressure on him though... I expect him to have a decent season and the team to have a great season. :)

It was a beautiful pass, but he got very very lucky. The real praise should go to the reciever who was able to stay inbounds. If he had not planted his toes in the end zone, the Niners would have won.

Go Niners!

And you would think that being in Iowa, I would have been able to see the 49ers/Vikings game here, but the Packers game was broadcast over the 49ers/Vikings game.

It was a beautiful pass, but he got very very lucky. The real praise should go to the reciever who was able to stay inbounds. If he had not planted his toes in the end zone, the Niners would have won.

Go Niners!
I agree it was lucky and the receiver deserves most of the credit.
What amazed me more than anything was that Favre actually put that pass where he did.
I didn't think he had the arm to do it anymore.

Now we have to wait and see how he is doing in weeks 10 to 16.

Wheels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back