Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Crickey mate....nearly suffered vertigo when I looked at that one taken looking down on the track !!!

Yeah, I'm not afraid of heights but some times I get a little light headed when I look down and have to take a deep breath and regain my composure. That was taken at the Natural Tunnel.

OK Lucky, this is more than one photo! Are you happy now? Spent some time busting my a$$ today to get some of these but I made out ok. NO snake, bug, or spider bites. Please let me know what I need to do to improve. Thank you in advance.

Excellent waterfall shots and you got a critter too!

I looked back and forth, and really couldn't decide on which one I like best, they're all great shots! I noticed you used a higher shutter speed, and it did a good job stopping the motion of the cascading water.

Here's something you can try next time you're at the waterfalls: A friend of mine likes to set the shutter a little bit slower on some shots, so as to "feather" the white water. Expiriment and see what you come up with!

Outstanding job, though!

I've tried both ways and am fond of the effect of the medium shutter speed, you get just a little splash detail but still get the moving water sensation. I like all of the effects but this one really surprised me.

Aaron, you need to go to some of the civil war battlefields and take some shots for us!

Another idea!!! Now I need to find a map of all the battle fields around here. OH well. Syscom, I grew up on a farm that was a Confederate camp during the Civil War. I have a couple of quart jars full of spent bullets. My dad found a bayonet at the edge of one of the fields and we found quite a few jacket buttons. I love the idea to, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread