Calling all Modellers!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Perfect Terry, :thumbleft:

Do you think a thread should be started so everyone can throw in their ideas for GB's?

Yes, I think so, but we should wait until we're into the next one. I know with me, I'll go on a tear wanting to do one era, but it changes eventually. So we should do it close to, that way we don't have people changing their minds later.

Maybe I'm just a weirdo though.

You might be a weirdo, but you got the right ideao!
I think Cory's got it, we should wait until towards the end of the PTO build, then start a thread with everyone's ideas about future builds. When we're all done, then those subjects that appear most in each others thread, ie, the same or similar subjects, can go into the first list. The remaining suggestions can go into a second list. From the two, separate polls could be run, and from the results of these, the final list of subjects can be drawn up.
I'm guessing that each member will probably come up with between 6 to 10 or more ideas each, so we'll probably end up, after the poll(s) with a list of at least 20 subjects!
What do you all think?
Terry.

Yes, I think so, but we should wait until we're into the next one. I know with me, I'll go on a tear wanting to do one era, but it changes eventually. So we should do it close to, that way we don't have people changing their minds later.

Maybe I'm just a weirdo though.

U are a wierdo Cory, thats why u found a home here, with all the other wierdos...

Hey, I resemble that! Its not my fault you guys let Lucky and all the diggers in here!! :)

Hmpf...! I resent that remark! I don't have to take this....I'm going home! :rolleyes: [-(

(sounds good to me too!)

OK then, start making your lists then guys!
I'll have a dig at it probably over the weekend, and throw up a thread. (If you'll pardon the expression!)

Is it just me, who have troubles staying fateful to model at the time? :oops: Have noticed that, as soon as I get going on one kit, my fingers itch bl**dy bad to start yet another one....
Having my Dauntless and Wildcat waiting home in Glasgow, I'm already itching to start something else as well....oh dear! :oops: :lol:

I think it varies between modellers

For me though I'm the same

Current builds : Airfix Bf-109 ,mastercraft (mastercrap) Fw-190 ,Airfix Hawker Hurricane ,Airfix Supermarine Spitfire ,hasegawa Corsair ,Airfix Lancaster it gets a little annoying

all in various stages

(pheeew!) :lol:

Ju 88C-6 Zerstörer
BOAC Mosquito
Fw 190 x2
Dauntless and Wildcat for the PTOGB

...and I'm itching already! :oops:

Seems like we have similar afflictions. I'm in the middle of the GB Avenger, but want to get on with at least four new projects, some of which I haven't yet got the kits for. There's also the Hunter going at the moment, and at least four models that just need the finishing touches, one of which has been like that for four years!
Then there's another 3 or 4 that need finishing, but require more work than the above, and also need diorama bases. Then there's the 1/48th Buccaneer, bought 14 years ago, started about four years ago, and not progressed past the cockpit!
So, why am I already planning what I'm going to do for the next two GB's?
I tell you, this forum has got me going, to the point I am really running out of room for all my models - I gotta build some more shelves!!!

And who's bl**dy idea was it to have Group Builds? Cor blimey, I've never been so busy! I'm going to try, I repeat, TRY, not to do a second model for the PTO build, otherwise I'll never get anything done!
Now, where did I put that signed pic of 'Ginger' Lacey with his Spit XIV?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back