Consolidated B-24D Liberator, "Strawberry Bitch", 512 BS, Libya 1943 Group Build (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yea Karl, the tail IS upside down in the link...

Ive been working nights for so long now I cant remember guys, and its completely screwed up my home life....

Im having a hard time finding the time and motivation to get cracking on this....

Finding the motivation for models sometimes is surprisingly tough - I've recenly boxed a model for finishing some months later maybe

Plus with time constraints no rush/worries man

Take your time eh

No problems Dan, there's still two months left. A relatively 'small' kit like that should be no problem to you now mate!

Thanks Paul.... I need to see some real shots of B-24's in the desert conditions that they served in, see how beat up they really are......

All the kits Ive seen of Strawberry Bitch are clean looking crates, and I know that in actual combat enviornment they were the exact opposite....

Also need some close up shots of her motors and extreriors during combat OPs.... I may try to model her after recieving damage and landing back at Benghazi.... Maybe some damage pics as well for realism??

Thanks Paul.... I need to see some real shots of B-24's in the desert conditions that they served in, see how beat up they really are......

All the kits Ive seen of Strawberry Bitch are clean looking crates, and I know that in actual combat enviornment they were the exact opposite....

Also need some close up shots of her motors and extreriors during combat OPs.... I may try to model her after recieving damage and landing back at Benghazi.... Maybe some damage pics as well for realism??

Marching order's received there Dan, will see what I can dig up :D

Attachments

• Les B-241.jpg
    Les B-241.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Les' B-24.gif
    Les' B-24.gif
    206.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Les'B-24.jpg
    Les'B-24.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 96
  • Les's B-24D.jpg
    Les's B-24D.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 103
These any use Dan? It's a B24J, but most of the details are the same. I took them at Duxford last month - just in case!

Attachments

• Czech 186.jpg
    Czech 186.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 80
  • Czech 185.jpg
    Czech 185.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Czech 184.jpg
    Czech 184.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 88
  • Czech 183.jpg
    Czech 183.jpg