Contest to create new forum graphics! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell of an idea, Dan! I took a pic that was a crappy pic because after cropping it was tiny, editted it up and made a banner.
 

Attachments

  • ww2acnet_logo_Idea3.jpg
    ww2acnet_logo_Idea3.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 278
Just athought underneath the aircraft of ww2 script a head on shot of another type would look sharp to go along with the zero
 
OK. heres my contribution for the filux graphic.... I made a bunch of different ones, so keep in mind the color match.... 199 x 104
 

Attachments

  • zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new1add.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new1add.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 126
  • zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new2add.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new2add.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 129
  • zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new3add.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new3add.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 123
  • zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new4add.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new4add.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 120
  • zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new5add.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new5add.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 121
  • zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new93add2.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new93add2.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 125
  • zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new93add.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new93add.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 170
  • zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new92add.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new92add.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 127
  • zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new9add.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new9add.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 172
  • zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new6add.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new6add.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 174
  • zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new993add.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new993add.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 118
  • zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new991add.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new991add.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 174
  • zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new99add.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new99add.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 116
  • zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new95add.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new95add.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 118
  • zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new94add.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new94add.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 119
  • zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new994add3.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzfiluxinsert new994add3.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 127
That second one down on the right with the 4 engined aircraft heading into the clouds is awesome! I also like the stacked formation on the left, third down.
 
the lancaster kicks *** said:
don't suppose anyone can give me comments/ideas on mine and not just the mods' :wink:

Top left I think is best, the way the light is shining and the positioning of the text is good.
 
I like the four stacked formation Les!
 
Very nice ones guys...heres my submission, thefirst three are for Oceanzero, the other for artakus...they dont all fill the space completely and may be a bit large, but its the best I can do...
 

Attachments

  • h1.jpg
    h1.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 131
  • h2.jpg
    h2.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 118
  • h3.jpg
    h3.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 169
  • h4.jpg
    h4.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 123
Les, I loved your one with the B-17 flying towards the clouds, I think it would look great if you can make it large and use that one as the logo.

Henk
 
don't worry, I know you are on vacation and will keep it open till you get back and have time to create a submission
Will till the end of May be ok?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back