Coronavirus Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zipper730 said:
This isn't good for public health for obvious reasons, and while I'm not a proponent of 5G, the fact is: It does *NOT* cause COVID-19: COVID (which is an abbreviation for Corona Virus Disease) is caused by a virus, SARS-CoV-2. Microwave frequency radiation does not cause viruses.

Are you sure???

Gentlemen

I find this website of great use if you are interested in the latest CV-19 data

Coronavirus Update (Live): 1,715,580 Cases and 103,841 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer

This site has data for the countries of the world. If one is interested in US state data. click on the USA link and you will get data by state.

FYI

Eagledad

DerAdlerIstGelandet DerAdlerIstGelandet

Am continuing to pray for your complete recovery and continued protection for you and your family.

One of the problems politicians have asking any STEM-related questions is that most of them have no better -- and frequently worse -- STEM backgrounds than the journalists. Unless they are well-advised, intelligent, and -- the most likely problem -- sensible enough to defer to experts (or at least say "I don't know the answer to that question; here's my STEM expert" or "I don't know the answer to that; I'll have my staff get back to you" and follows up) -- they and their supporters are just going to scream that they're being set up by the hateful media.

One of the side effects of the rise of highly nationalistic leaders is that many of them are also very attached to traditional values of obedience to authority, devaluation of the individual, antipathy to science, and firm belief in the rights and privileges of traditional social elites.

1586617483590.png

What is making this so difficult is that we are in middle of allergy season. I have 5 cherry trees (not the edible kind) and 2 oak trees in my yard. The ground, and windows are covered in a green/yellow polen.

My Dr. told me that until my cough is gone I cannot leave quarantine. My cough is so mild and infrequent now that I cannot tell if it is coronavirus related, or because of the polen. This could last for weeks.

The only way to defeat this is through mass testing. Additionally we need to stop telling people in press conferences that there are plenty of tests. Its just another lie.

Problem here is that with the monopoly of Roche in hospital labs, the tests are scarce as Roche cannot supply everyone fast enough. The ones using BioRad tests don't have that problem, but AFAIK only Groningen hospital uses that.

Problem here is that with the monopoly of Roche in hospital labs, the tests are scarce as Roche cannot supply everyone fast enough. The ones using BioRad tests don't have that problem, but AFAIK only Groningen hospital uses that.

I have no clue what kind they use here. Just keeping people in the dark... :D

Italy report, 5 p.m. (CEST), 11th April
cases 152,271, new 4,694, deaths 19,468, new 619, recovered 32,534, new 2,079, tests 963,473, new 56,609
fatality rate 12.8%
mortality rate 323 per million
test rate 16 per thousand
test rate today 939 per million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back