Coronavirus Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
And for gawd's sake people- use common sense!
Dont drink bleach!
Read the damn label!

maxresdefault (1).jpg

hydroxychloroquine = Malaria drug, MIGHT work on Coronavirus
chloroquine phosphate = Aquarium cleaner! Poisonous! Death!!!

Man Dies, Woman Hospitalized After Taking Form Of Chloroquine To Prevent COVID-19

This is one time that the Chinese should have kept what they made. I highly suspect that this is no natural virus because no one was catching it before. Not only that, the "Bat" virus has been around for thousands of years and never effected anyone until now.
the Chinese made a mess of it and now we're all in trouble. Problem is that they didn't learn from it, so it will happen again.

The media in the UK, particularly the BBC, now seem to be directing their attention to anything to do with the possible easing of 'lockdown'.
After their frenzy over 'Brexit', I wonder how long it will be be before they start calling it 'Loxit' ?!!!!

Last edited:
Italy report, 5 p.m. CEST, 25th April, here is national Holyday
cases 195,351, +2,357, deaths 26,384, + 415, recovered 63,120, +2,622, active cases 105,848, -679, tests 1,707,743, +65,387
fatality rate 13.5%
mortality rate 437 per million
test rate 28.3 per thousand
positive rate 11.4%
test rate today 1,084 per million
positive rate today 3.6%

Italy report, 5 p.m. CEST, 25th April, here is national Holyday
cases 195,351, +2,357, deaths 26,384, + 415, recovered 63,120, +2,622, active cases 105,848, -679, tests 1,707,743, +65,387
fatality rate 13.5%
mortality rate 437 per million
test rate 28.3 per thousand
positive rate 11.4%
test rate today 1,084 per million
positive rate today 3.6%
:(

The media in the UK, particularly the BBC, now seem to be directing their attention to anything to do with the possible easing of 'lockdown'.
After their frenzy over 'Brexit', I wonder how long it will be be before they start calling it 'Loxit' ?!!!!
Minister 20,000 have died so far do you think the strategy was wrong and can we all get back to how it was next week minister? Why havnt you got a vaccine yet minister? Don't you care minister?

They claim their death rate is lower than the USA which is at the moment over 50,000. Last time I saw a number it was under 20,000. This is hard to believe.

That will be because they did a total lockdown of the city from the rest of China as soon as they knew it was on the loose and allowed anyone who wanted to travel internationally to go and spread the disease as widely as possible while still pretending it did not exist. Idiot nations, bl00dy near all, like lemmings sent in planes to bring the disease home and many did not have or enforce quarantine until far too late.

Today in Australasia is ANZAC day, the day we honour our war dead and those that served with dawn parades, other parades and a public holiday.

For many years part of this has involved the flyover of most daytime parades by warbirds and the daytime parades are staggered so that the flyover takes place about mid parade at most locations.

This year our Chief Medical Officer proved what a complete and utter moron she is by banning the flyovers.

Three warbirds in the Bundaberg region and one on the Sunshine coast ignored the ban and flew their schedule anyway.

I wonder if they will be prosecuted. I doubt it with an election in six months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back