Coronavirus Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

I do not believe or dis-believe the video but unfortunately far tooooo many videos are edited for political "gain".

However you must remember that Breitbart is/was run by Bannon who was the big T's mouthpiece for several months. I will wait to see what Snopes says as they do not favour any political party or person and kick/praise both sides equally when required.

"the level of hysteria the media is stirring up is shocking !"
You're not accustomed to it yet?
Remember about Pravda and Izvestia? They married. Their many children emigrated to US/UK/EU. Now you understand?
Truth, fact, understanding, wisdom, perspective, these all have no "currency value".
Readership, which sells advertising, is the sole metric. Clickbait > fact.
Man WTF are you banging on about !

There is a search going on here in the state for a guy who tested positive for the corona. He walked out of the hospital and no one knows where he is. Unbelievable!
The mentally ill get infected just as anyone else does. There was a report here from a psychiatric ward in a hospital showing the chaos caused by people with paranoia and other conditions suddenly being confronted by people in masks and goggles.

ezgif.com-add-text.gif

Of course, introducing powerful disinfects into the human body will kill the corona virus. It will also kill the human body that's hosting the corona virus, probably before all the virus is destroyed. The same thing with introducing intense UV light into the body. UV will kill the virus; it will also kill human body cells, probably long before the virus is destroyed.

Italy report, 5 pm (CEST) 24th April
cases 192,994, +3,021, deaths 25,969, +420, recovered 60,498, +2,922, active cases 106,527, -321, tests 1,642,356, +62,447
fatality rate 13.5%
mortality 431 per million
test rate 27.2 per thousand
positive rate 11.8%
test rate today 1,035 per million
positive rate today 4.8%

Italy report, 5 pm (CEST) 24th April
cases 192,994, +3,021, deaths 25,969, +420, recovered 60,498, +2,922, active cases 106,527, -321, tests 1,642,356, +62,447
fatality rate 13.5%
mortality 431 per million
test rate 27.2 per thousand
positive rate 11.8%
test rate today 1,035 per million
positive rate today 4.8%

It really looks like you guys are trending in the direction. Keeping my fingers crossed this continues.

I fear we are a long ways off from doing the same here because people where incapable of being "inconvenienced" a month ago or longer.

It really looks like you guys are trending in the direction. Keeping my fingers crossed this continues.

I fear we are a long ways off from doing the same here because people where incapable of being "inconvenienced" a month ago or longer.

unlucky also here the people show of being "inconvenienced", after Easter there is more people around, on cars, on feet there is relatively less growth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back