**** DONE: 1/32 A6M2 Model 21 Zero EIII-117 ‘Carrier ZUIHO’ - Carrier Aircraft GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I think that once assembled and painted it should scrub up ok….we will see…... This is what you said in your 1st post. Well she sure did

Nice work Wayne, another beauty.
Prem, I'm sure Wayne has some pics of '109Gs he's done in the past. Cross his palm with silver, and he might post some!

Thanks very much Guys.

...well I was keeping this simple too wasn't I...running out of time too.....and then I decided nah, can't leave it as is...do it...so away i went and added some detail to the ineer doors of the undercarriage bay....

First I sculptured a couple of plasticard bits to fit inside the door sections, then I drilled some holes in them and carefully cut the centres out to shape without cutting my fingers while holding them, now remember just how small these bits are too!
Glued them in place, also added two TINY triangular pieces after carefully cutting a slot for them to fit into on either side....cut and bent the corner piece of the cover too, next up I drilled holes in the sides of these triangles. Finally bent a small piece of brass rod to shape and fitted this to the cover, first part complete!

Attachments

• 108_Inner U-C Cover_2967.jpg
    108_Inner U-C Cover_2967.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 106
  • 109_Inner U-C cover-2969.jpg
    109_Inner U-C cover-2969.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 111
  • 110_Inner U-C Cover_2971.jpg
    110_Inner U-C Cover_2971.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 99
  • 111_Inner U-C cover_2973.jpg
    111_Inner U-C cover_2973.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 104
  • 112_Inner U-C Cover_2976.jpg
    112_Inner U-C Cover_2976.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 109
After seeing some of the masterpieces you guys build, I tell myself ...One day I will be there too. Thanks everyone for the inspiration to build them like Wayne,Wurger,Decktape, Vaughan, Airframes,CR and the rest of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back