**** DONE: 1/32 Junkers Ju.87c Stuka - Carrier aircraft GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Apologies for posting the same pix as Vic. Alzheimer's setting in but hey, at least I don't have Alzheimer's. How about this.

ju87c-1--.JPG

Geo

Not sure if these are relevant to your build Paul.

ju87c1---.JPG

ju87c1----.JPG

ju87c1=.JPG

And a little clearer front view. Enjoy. EDIT Forgot to mention the above photo is the crank mechanism for the wing fold.
ju87c1==.JPG

Geo

Last edited:
Very interesting, never knew (not surprisingly) that the Stukas had folding wings.
Paul, as I recall from my long ago balsa building days, the balsa kits were made to what was called "stand-off scale" which I was told meant that from a distance they looked correctly proportioned but were not eactly to scale with the real aircraft.

Thanks Geo, those are great shots, I have never seen those before!
Mike, only this "C" model had the folding wings, it was intended to be aboard the carrier Graf Zeppelin.

Last edited:
Paul, guess I did see that in your post. I have a model of an Me 262 Marine. Could find no history of it, my first post on this site as a matter of fact. Fortunately with all the talent here it was IDed as a prototype carrier based fighter destined for the Graf as well. Looking good by the way. Are you going to try to make a folding wing version?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back