**** DONE: 1/48 Curtiss Hawk 75A-2 - Aircraft in Foreign Service WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Once again, thanks for looking in guys, and for helping to keep the spirits up.

Just a little progress today, wheel painted, underside sprayed and propeller given the once over. Give them all a chance to dry and I'll slap on a coat of One Go for good measure.

20131201-1a.jpg

happy-111.gif

Thanks guys, started on the topside painting today, just a bit of blue-grey and hopefully a masking job tomorrow afternoon ready for the green or brown. Not sure which way I'll go on that one yet.

Three colours Glen, the green and brown next and then some scrubbed out areas in possibly a sky blue were the l'ère Escadrille insignia was shown prior to French HQ orders to remove them.

Many thanks Charles.

Sprayed on the green coat today, brown next and then a rough job with a bit of pale blue to simulate the painting out of Escadrille insignia on the rear fuselage.

20131205-1a.jpg

20131205-1b.jpg

Thanks for looking in folks. Not much today, had the dentist this morning and now my bank balance is over $1800 the lighter.

Anyway, splashed on the brown paint today, just needs a little repair work and then I can do the patchwork on the rear fuselage and maybe a little detailing.

20131206-1a.jpg

20131206-1b.jpg

Love those 3 color camo jobs. Looks great Vic, makes me want to pull out the French hawk 75 I have in my stash and start it, but I think I better finish the other 3 P-40's I have going first :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back