**** DONE: 1/48 Fw 190A-5 – VVS/Eastern Front 1941-45 Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys, did manage to get the spray gun in action today but am not overly pleased with the yellow, think I may have been trying to spray a little too close so will probably try a light touch up tomorrow. I'm also using Vallejo Model Air acrylic paint for the first time, needs some getting used to in mixes and application after using only enamels.

Have progressed quite well with Fw 190A and am now almost ready to add decals and fiddly bits but before I do, the pics have highlighted a couple of flaws that need fixing, panel lines and some detail painting is also required. Should have a good day tomorrow as the boss is out for most of the day.

110412-1B.png
110412-1A.png
110412-1C.png
110412-1D.png

Thanks folks for the complements, very much appreciated.

Have now started on the decal after doing a bit of tidying up and did start on some weathering but then decided to do the decaling first. Sorry about the pics quality, it was late afternoon with the sun streaming into the hanger which is not a good photographic environment.
:lol:......:lol:........:lol:

110414-1B.jpg
110414-1A.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back