*** GROUP BUILD #9 VVS/Eastern Front 1941-45 WINNERS - JUDGED COMPETITION ***

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wurger

Siggy Master
Staff
Admin
Mod
Jun 19, 2005
Poland
The judging and tallying of the votes for Group Build #9 VVS/Eastern Front 1941-45 has been completed.

Again, we have 2 categories for this Build only , Intermediate and Experienced... No Category 1 - Beginner's level. There is also a Member's Choice Poll that let's you pick your favorite..

There were 5 Participants with 7 Models completed in the Intermediate and 2 Participants with 3 Models completed in the Expert category... Once again, a great job to all participants.... Here are the Winners:

INTERMEDIATE CATEGORY.

The 1st Place in the Intermediate Category is T-Bolt with his 1/48 MiG 3 .

167911.jpg

The 2nd Place in the Intermediate Category goes to Imalko with his 1/72 Focke Wulf Fw 190A-4 .

The 3rd Place in the Intermediate Category goes to Rochie with his 1/48 Polikarpov I-16 type24 .

EXPERT CATEGORY.

The 1st Place in the Expert Category is CrimeaRiver with his 1/48 Messerschmitt Bf 109G-4/R6.

166727.jpg

The 2nd Place in the Expert Category is Vic Balshaw with his 1/48 Focke Wulf Fw 190A-5 .

The 3rd Place in the Expert Category is Vic Balshaw with his 1/48 Lavochkin La-5FN .

CONGRATULATIONS to Glenn and Andy ... a smashing work guys...... :D

Congratulations chaps, and well done to all who took part. This was another very difficult GB to judge, so I suggest some of you make some cr*p models, to make the judging easier !!

Good choices.
I will try harder to make it easier on you judges next time. :)

*You'll have to wait till the "captured" GB tho.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back