**** DONE: 1/48 Gloster Gauntlet II – From WW1 to WW2 GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

santa-107.gif

Many thanks for all the kind words guys.

That's me done modelling for this year, I'm off on holidays in a couple of days, spending Christmas in Singapore and won't be around until the New Year.

So to each and every one of you from Hil and I, may you all have a fantastic Christmas, and we trust that the New Year will bring good fortune and happiness to you and your families. As for the modelling, may it get even better.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERY ONE AND ENJOY

Merry Christmas too you too and enjoy :D

At last managed to get back into the hanger again today, but it was stinking hot.

Before that though, I had a bit of fun with this little machine. Quick build, about 10 minutes with a bit of extra tape to hold it together. Maximum flight duration about 3/100th of a second and no more than 2 metres before crashing.

20130106-1c.jpg

20130106-1a.jpg

20130106-1b.jpg

With the Gauntlet, have cleaned up the seams and added the lower wing. Also started drilling, first for the wing support pylons and undercarriage struts, tomorrow the rigging holes.

20130107-1A.jpg

20130107-1b.jpg

Very cool little glider :) hmm could you put some RC parts onto her and make her radio controlled? :) (or too heavy for her, and she might end up crashing?)

great progress so far :)

Never have lost that facination for wind up planes! When I owned the gas station and it was slow, I would go outside and fly those little Guillow "Sky-streaks".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back