**** DONE: 1/48 hawker typhoon IB early - Heavy Hitters II GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

going with advances .....

IMG_0393_zps56786e86.jpg

IMG_0392_zps27459edf.jpg

IMG_0391_zpsedce2403.jpg

IMG_0390_zps1d7e636a.jpg

good is much work in the cabin, this very brief, when done outside the cabin colocare a ny side will detail what ......

I understood Sergio.

Here is a Spitfire painted with the set of the Gunze Mr.Color:
C369 Dark Earth
C21 Middle Stone
C370 Azure Blue

the pic source: Modelarstwo z pasj

IMG_2175.jpg

and with weathering...

IMG_2339.jpg

However the Mid Stone of Gunze looks to me a little bit too yellowish.

Last edited:
thanks guys

because after reviewing some information from the plane I own I have detailed a little inside has not been as I would have liked but after dry put in position is seen that hardly any work will be seen for what remained well
I was 0.13mm yarns placed in one side, and some portion of the structure was missing

IMG_0431_zpse88fc76f.jpg

has been placed on the lever actuating the seat adjustment mechanism, has been placed under pod rods lacked structure and that from the ground up to appreciate a sheet of 0.5mm Pencil evergreen of the measure, with a 0.5mm round rod I simulated the address bar has been painted throughout

IMG_0432_zpsaa79990a.jpg

IMG_0433_zps64cd7847.jpg

I tried to paint as much as possible identical control panel but this is what I come

IMG_0434_zps3f5b4d5c.jpg

IMG_0435_zps49578366.jpg

on the other hand I have placed a few little things that were missing

IMG_0437_zpsa67edd5e.jpg

IMG_0449_zps4b2c873b.jpg

IMG_0450_zps8b3b6d68.jpg

IMG_0451_zps673c76c4.jpg

following the weathering

Good stuff Sergio. Note that the Blind Flying Panel in the centre of the instrument panel, did not have a yellow tape surround. This has been shown in photos of the only complete Typhoon, at the RAF Museum, and was an American addition, when the aircraft was in the USA for evaluation, being returned to the UK in the late 1960s in exchange for a Hurricane.

With all here. A nice job so far. Also I agree with Terry on the indicator panel. Additionally.. if you attached the pilot stick slanted, remember about attaching of ailerons in the correct way.

Just noticed the control column. This acted like the Spitfire column, with fore and aft movement of the complete column, but aileron control was by the hand grip only, which was hinged at the joint below, to move left and right.

Just noticed the control column. This acted like the Spitfire column, with fore and aft movement of the complete column, but aileron control was by the hand grip only, which was hinged at the joint below, to move left and right.

Terry is right. I haven't paid my attention the the fact. Sorry Sergio.

I've bundled!!, I'm the one who should have said that the command was not glued, for erso this to one side, I'll put it pege straight when I bother to make weathering the cockpit if you hit, nor had I not thought aileron trim or anything more than what comes in the model, so the anger control "straight as the mast of a sail"

is a very good information which ye made ​​and appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back