**** DONE: 1/48 hawker typhoon IB early - Heavy Hitters II GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thank guys with all.

Said and done, faded and repainted, fast and swift, like the ant atomic or espiriz gonzalez.
I was inquiring some more colors to avoid having to buy a color glaze looks great though humbrol airbrush for my airbrush is not the most recommended, that is, I have many boards and airbrushes and resent and the solvent from the mr. color if I have to put one stronger .... because well I found a page that the whole issue was commented on the differences that existed between certain British and American colors something wrong in principle, well give some references or equivalences between almost every model airplane paint brands (in acrylic), well I will stay with the reference of Vallejo was curiously Terry and Evan were not misled, the colors are more brown than green, (the 70824), as well color is golden-brown or very close to it I have not, so, look online again and found a link to a page (network34), which came out other mixes on it to make mid azure blue and stone with Mr.Color paintings and did a small sample, remove the drop dispenser and make the mid stone: 3 drops c-21 + 1 drop c-119, and I think the result will convince more:

DSC_2204_zpsc4e05e2b.jpg

DSC_2205_zps75ffb5af.jpg

DSC_2206_zpsbed1ca46.jpg

for dark earth color I used the Gunze corresponding reference gives me h72 / c22, with an added depth to use the same color but with an addition that I reduce the white and yellow color to clear and qede threads do panel by panel so different about this color other hand give the original color.

to the azure blue says it is from Vallejo 70902, (I have neither) puts it easier I think the look is not the most correct but still the basis of coloration to begin painting is pretty good. Assuming you use as a base color to mimic the mix 9116 Aeromaster H323 and H53, the first four parts for 1 second, do the test again and I like the color so I make and paint and is as follows:

DSC_2207_zps9638ead3.jpg

DSC_2208_zpsf3fed4d3.jpg

DSC_2209_zps1327e0bd.jpg

As you know I'm open to your opinions and criticisms to continue learning

cheers guys.

now new pics of the plane with their liveries already placed:

IMG_0527_zps3f80affe.jpg

IMG_0528_zpsc6d19128.jpg

IMG_0529_zps93e358d5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back