**** DONE: 1/48 Me 262A-1a - Me/ Fw Group Build.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

UNBELIEVABLE!! I can't believe you're really putting all those wind flow detectors on. I thought you were kidding! Excellent work Vic! It's going to look fantastic!

Thanks for the kind comments gents, I'm quite pleased that this part of the build is out of the way and with me progressing well with the other build, I'm hopefully going to spend more time on this one.

Still not sure about the tail wings though, I still feel that the port one would be camouflaged as I have seen this somewhere but am unable to now find the source. The monochrome pic below also indicates a lighter colour on the port tail wing which would suggest to me a camo paint.

110623-1A.jpg

Nice work Vic that's a whole lot of hole's

Crimea River Quote:
I wonder if the ticklers were just one one side then too?

Heaven forbid Andy...
others-080.gif
... you want to give me a heart attack. Ticklers treads to the starboard, colander to the port, with all them empty holes the drag would be unimaginable, the only Me 262 with a port bias...
lol-022.gif

Still looking for more input on the number of holes though and one of you is very close.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back