**** DONE: 1/48 OS2U-3 Kingfisher - Seaplanes / Floatplanes of WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Do you have the resin cockpit? If so do you recall how long it took to come in? I have not heard from the guy at Loan Star Models as yet. I guess I am getting antsy.

No Don, just the Monogram High Tech kit. I began building years and years ago, before I had ever used PE and got to that part and was scared off and never got back to it. I really should pull it out and finish it.

Yeah Bill, its an older Monogram but it is a nice build and a cool subject. It could use a face lift on the inside though as it is a bit sparse. That's whay I was floored when I found this. It is not the biggest subject to do extras for. Hope to hear from him soon and get moving on. Oh BTW, I found on Ebay yesterday .50 cal barrels and there is even a set for P-47's, brass turned. Did not know if you knew about them or not but I will get a set for my next Thunderbolt. Adds just a little but enought and they don't break. I picked up 6 sets (2 ea in a set) for my B-17 conversion. I may get back to that after my Bf-110D-3.

Just heard from Mike West at Loan Star Models and he is pouring the OS2U stuff now. went ahead and ordered the main float as well. Should see it all next week so I can get this puppy floating. I am planing a dio we will see how that goes. I picked up a 1/144 PBY-5A and I have an old Dauntless, Give you any clues.

Attachments

• USPlaneTruk1944.jpg
    USPlaneTruk1944.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 88
great "care that I sink", always liked this plane opens I mounted 5 different decorations of the above, I do not discount the search for this model is also mounting downright passion, I encourage him.

That gentle people is my master, she tells me what and where and I am to obey. can't you see it in her eyes.

Well look what Santa Clause brought int eh mails today, guess I'll have to get cracking now. Here is my Loan Star Models sets and my OS2U Kingfisher in Action.

Attachments

• LSM1.JPG
    LSM1.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 98
  • LSM2.JPG
    LSM2.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 91

Users who are viewing this thread

Back