**** DONE: 1/72 A-20 Havoc - Aircraft Nose Art GB.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

got a lot of help from my friends! should go okay......

Someone slap me if I consider a second entry please.

Thanks Woody, looking forward to finishing GB18 so I can start!

Micdrow I had Not seen the B-24 pilots story before. I do have a Start to Finish build of one named Sleepy Time Gal. But this Stephen story is what movies are made of. Keeeerikey!

The other link for the B-25's requires logging in.

I've cataloged Stephen.

Thanks for them.

Thanks Woody, looking forward to finishing GB18 so I can start!

Micdrow I had Not seen the B-24 pilots story before. I do have a Start to Finish build of one named Sleepy Time Gal. But this Stephen story is what movies are made of. Keeeerikey!

The other link for the B-25's requires logging in.

I've cataloged Stephen.

Thanks for them.

You welcome Bill, actually the web site is confusing, you shouldn't need a log on. Just click on the squadron emblems and they will take you to the pdfs

All the best
Paul

Ahoy Bill
Great choice my man on the Havac bomber. Say wild Bill are going to model her as the English Boston Bomber? I be watching this build you have inspired me to do a airfix Boston I have in my Stash Great choice My good Friend.
Boats

Actually Boats it's gonna be the Davidson plane, The Hell'n Pelican II in this photo with the story in the intro. Another Davidson a/c to add to my cabinet.

Attachments

• GB19 A-20 2.jpg
    GB19 A-20 2.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 82
Boats, I did a 1/48th scale RAF Boston in the first 'Heavy Hitters' GB, (Group Build #4), if that'll help you with details etc?

Last edited:
Doin a bit on the Pelican.

Wheel nacelles are together.
I'm shaping the exhaust shroud for the bottom exhausts, which are not shown on the kit. The little waffley thingies.
Also tapering the nacelle where the exhausts exit.
And put the louvers on the engine covers.

While the bondo dries on the tail of the Blenheim.

Attachments

• BG19 A-20 4.jpg
    BG19 A-20 4.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 87

Users who are viewing this thread

Back