**** DONE: 1/72 BV222 Wiking Seaplanes / Floatplanes of WW II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks fellas, there is lots to do on this one, will chip away while i continue to work on my other GB build then get stuck right in once that is done...

Sounds like you slack'in Wayne.Now really Wayne is the plastic you get in your kits really that much better than what all the rest of us get in our kits?I mean your photos always it all looks so pristine/perfect.

Sorry Kevin...I'll try and lift my game a bit....:D

I do try and present my work in the best form I can...the cleaner and clearer the better for all to see...

and yeah Mike I do give them the evil eye if they try and step out of line...:D

If anything Wayne, "Clean" has always been the hallmark of your builds. I swear you don't even use glue to put your kits together. They would even look good like this straight OOB and un-painted.

Wayne, one of the hallmarks of an Expert is their ability to make it all seem easy and effortless, as if any, as Geo puts it, inbred primate could do it one-handed.

my minimal work on this the past few days, just haven't had much time to open the box...

Engine insert section assembled and one portion of the wing floats...

Attachments

• 10_Engine Nacelle Insert_3317.jpg
    10_Engine Nacelle Insert_3317.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 138
  • 11_Engine Insert_3320.jpg
    11_Engine Insert_3320.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 139
  • 12-Wing Float section_3322.jpg
    12-Wing Float section_3322.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 134
  • 13_Float assembled_3324.jpg
    13_Float assembled_3324.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 127
:shocked!: Th......th........th.....tha.......that's HUGE!

Try Friggin' huge! :D

used a bit of time to start restoring the panel lines on the wings leading edge which were not moulded too well...the images show where i have done about half of the lines to the left side, you can also see the other half where the panel lines still need to be dealt with...

Attachments

• 14_Front wing_3458.jpg
    14_Front wing_3458.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 93
  • 15_front wing edge_3461.jpg
    15_front wing edge_3461.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 99

Users who are viewing this thread

Back