**** DONE: 1/72 kawanishi E15K1 Shiun "Norm" – Carrier Aircraft GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thank you, thank you for your kind words.

Jan from what I have read the plane with two propellers are contrarotatorias project but in a three-blade engine test was that the material was not very reliable and was breaking the actuator bearing blade so was limited to two double helices not I'm very set in push or in physics of aviation but I remember that this double helix having a drive and makes the other breaks the turbulence produced by the propeller plane making the air more easily cut and gain speed, stall and be more economical in terms of fuel consumption but technically very complicated and easier to maintain than a breakdown occurs in operation.

paul what kind of salt is sea salt for you? Here the salt we eat is all we have a marina very coarse grained it is to cook (especially fish) and table salt can be fine salt or table salt, which is a medium grain but that if table salt must be iodised if not iodine dissolves very quickly, I always use table salt and half the fat, then also has to pull the paint in very thin layers of past and fast to paint such a wing of this device I gave 5 coats of paint, then I gave her 3 more to make the detailed equally fast, if it builds much the paint is dissolved salt, place the soy salt makes the salt is dissolved take the soy, but if we throw two coats of paint, but the first has dried will dissolve even the soybean, as well as table salt, iodine, salt, soy, hand paint fast and light to the whole and also review fast and light.

charles I'm told and here is a generalized line dictated by the scholars of the subject tube japan not very good painting and only with the mere fact of giving the contact of the engine fell and painting, I have not read that in any writing book or memory but I am just an amateur plastic paste-regional division of 3 cadets, no one, as the father of my wife, my father Andalusian him "Naide" I will not put in doubt, then uncataloged people and treat of illiterate, sad but true.
the fact is that from what I've seen this plane when the test tube ATAIU-SEA was a very regrettable, before being taken to scrapping.

Last edited:
many thanks to all, i don't like sea planes NOOOO!!, so I have almost all Germans and Japanese, with the idea of ​​seeking the Italians, and Americans to collect them all, including one of my jewelry is a Convair tradewind to 1/166 R3Y-2 1956.

pics of the transport trolley, are taken from the book of the model art of kawasaki n1k2-j I had the same float, in case anyone has a good ....

006017aa.jpg

5adeed6f.jpg

f9f5e2c7.jpg

I will continue looking for more pictures and if possible some plane

Last edited:
the tarp placed in position and dry, here's a bit like I did because for the issue of recharging the battery did not do photos:
with adhesive gave to the top of the cockpit, with elmismopincel with water and glue residue I'll give the paper to attach to transparent, allowed to dry completely, once again has dried glue is given a hand over the entire canvas of this forna cerrarmos the pore of the paper, put some clips to stay in position (Pics1), dried again.
and once dry can be painted with a mixture of Gunze h70 71015 Model Air is the base color, this still wet stone I picked middle of modelcolor and add to the mixture mentioned above and give it like a table (hard bristle brush stirrer) with dry brush almost always in the same direction to make the most of LLE is pleges painting in background, so we give this aspect

fbf88e8a.jpg

697aaedf.jpg

once the paint dries you put the strings hehcas with 0.10mm copper wire twisted to make the bonds, as well as the next step has to be already expensive to transport, there I hit a bone.

This is all that I have done this week has been very long, coming by year-end goals and everyone was desperate to go crazy making.
I put the photos of the little that I could do the off.standard carrier
img2108if.jpg

img2109r.jpg

img2110q.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back