**** DONE: 1/72 kawanishi E15K1 Shiun "Norm" – Carrier Aircraft GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks lads this is all a compliment from you could still do a lot better, no doubt, are only four plastic wheels attached is what is complicating me but I have almost solved the issue. Sycophants who are .....
vic Bluddy not meaning I can explain my English is sometimes something short and there terms that still do not understand, many years ago that no longer speak, since I lost contact with my sponsor Scotland 18 years ago, God rest in his glory

thanks fellas,
I could give little pressed for time is short but good.
I explain I have done both side wheels and rear and front, are the remains of the Marder III (H) qu etengo almost ends with making 0'8mm round rod for pneumatic side and the two small hitch , also have placed 0.75mm cable sheath making rubber piece which supports the float, as you can see I already gave a light coat of primer to vre as qudaba and need the odd touch of putty and sandpaper, also make anchors for lateral wheel axles for these parts but I need time to work them relax as they are very small and difficult to imitate, from next week I'll have to make them mirare holiday.

fd6533f7.jpg

f8210fd9.jpg

a1c31f3d.jpg

9c80a69b.jpg

8a0fb2c3.jpg

This last photo will be a gift for all of you, not that it is an important gift but for me it is very pretty picture of the plane and placed on a platform I think it's a great photo, I am very proud of this work although well that I have many faults deprincipiante even mounts.

f8a0efa4.jpg

Fantastic little trolley Sergio and I do like the last pic with the a/c mounted. But a question my friend, what is the thick looking rope thing at the back trailed over the a/c spine and float.

Fantastic little trolley Sergio and I do like the last pic with the a/c mounted. But a question my friend, what is the thick looking rope thing at the back trailed over the a/c spine and float.

vic my friend is a gum that is helping to klear until solid enough not to fall for the canvas, when ready is beyond the Klear drying it withdraws,

thanks Wayne and Andy, your works are inspirations, for better for my

I like that dolly, Sergio.... really !

Charles

charles friend of mine, even though I only have 3 pics and 4 pics of dolly that brings the model rs models, if I had a plane ............ imagine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back