**** DONE: 1/72 kawanishi E15K1 Shiun "Norm" – Carrier Aircraft GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

vic my friend is a gum that is helping to klear until solid enough not to fall for the canvas, when ready is beyond the Klear drying it withdraws,

Thanks matey, for a moment I thought it was a bit of imitation rope to secure it to the trolley as part of the finished model.

and just as this, we are in the placement of the decals, and the few touches of paint missing, fa gave him the hand of Klear to drying out, the car is already retouched and painted.
the plane into place and tied the tarp so it does not escape.
As much as I tried to see as the avon anchored transport did not find any pictures or information about it, so I leave alone. I put the photos so tell me what you think.

6d6bead1.jpg

ef409f5e.jpg

fbf38e71.jpg

8de278be.jpg

1f30df21.jpg

ac1e27bc.jpg

View attachment 211149

thanks all fellas.

the decals are already in place and covered with 2 coats of Klear other, a few days of drying and I start to give the effects of smoke and fluid losses

570b280f.jpg

4ed54c7f.jpg

177ac6c5.jpg

7f0725d6.jpg

14de9d39.jpg

the decal brand unsafe space for the propeller on one hand out of the runner, that after drying well will snap to remove

5324671b.jpg

thanks guys.

I am cleaning the card from the camera to take pictures of the plane late yesterday after my excursion to the Natural Park of Aigues Tortes in Lleida, (since my daughter was born I have not left my mountaineering trips and I'm willing to take a 5 or six years to return them).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back