**** DONE: 1/72 Pe-8 AM-35A "4 red" - Heavy Hitters II GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looking good. But it seems that the door was on the both sides of the fuselage.

may be so but I have no information about the plane,

Do not you'll have a picture of the plane where you can see inside?,

I tried to find some book the plane but I found are out of stock on almost all sides, it would be helpful.

Parsifal
and to be even less of a man .... I have a lot to learn, that if I like a challenge with the plastic and try to learn and work on getting better each project. and as I explained my uncle when I start in modeling "you do not try to model as professionals or defraud you, you have to go layer by layer, first make a good external beam after good interiors, but always step by step and looking your way to work do not focus on the other you have to watch you work and adapt more or less important to you and do not expect much from your assemblies so every improvement will be a victory and something more you learn. "and took him to the letter.

Up and running Sergio, again nice detail for the scale.

and because I could not find books to support the detailed inside and I do comes second because as Russian aircraft were simple and the size of this one could make an incredible detail, good for the next time

may be so but I have no information about the plane,

Do not you'll have a picture of the plane where you can see inside?,

I tried to find some book the plane but I found are out of stock on almost all sides, it would be helpful.

Here a few I found....

Petlyakov-Pe-8-defensive-Dorsal-Gunner-02.jpg

Petlyakov-Pe-8-offensive-bombardiers-station-01.jpg

Petlyakov-Pe-8-defensive-Nose-Turret-01.jpg

Petlyakov-Pe-8-defensive-Nose-Turret-02.jpg

Petlyakov-Pe-8-offensive-FAB-250-bomb-layout-01.jpg

PE8-1.gif

PE8-2.gif

Last edited:
Believing the caption of the picture it is the Red Four. According to the pic the door wasn't at the port side of the fuselage it was at the starboard side rather. The picture source - the net....

Petlakov Pe-8.jpg

P-8 red4 door.jpg

Petlakov Pe-8 red4.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent wojtek A great information I owe to reconfigure google searches and that even if I wanted anything out thank you very much friend

You'r welcome Sergio. Here you are a couple of profiles for the Red 4. Please notice that authors traced the port door though. Also they used the RED STAR markings with the white outline while the pic above showing its lack or being the black thin one rather.

Pe-8 red4 profile.jpg

1_12_b2.jpg

1_12.jpg

1_12_b1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back