**** DONE: 1/72 Pe-8 AM-35A "4 red" - Heavy Hitters II GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

THX guys again. And here you are a shot of the red 4. Believing the pic caption it's the Pe-8 no.42088.

Pe-8 Red4 42088 25GwAP.jpg

excellent my friend very good inquiry're doing.

Not sure that the plane of the last picture is the # 42088, the belly of the plane was in light blue, it would look much clearer, I think, as in the photo to me it seems that this painted a dark color to # 42107 the bottom was painted black and maybe I can be the plane.

this weekend I'll get the detailed interior and thanks to photos provided by wojtek and the two books that I have come

Not sure that the plane of the last picture is the # 42088, the belly of the plane was in light blue, it would look much clearer, I think, as in the photo to me it seems that this painted a dark color to # 42107 the bottom was painted black and maybe I can be the plane.

You might be right. However these scuff marks on the fin around the red star are very similar to those these can be seen on the one flying.. the only difference is the white outline around the soviet national markings.

233353.jpg

Last edited:
well I'm very busy and I can just go by, next week is the last start before the holidays, which since January dhe not rested no more than 6 Sundays, and deserved the 14 days I have nothing else to August I'll have another 14 days , well this is not that much of interest.
Until then I have little fact I have spent traveling as the seats by placing small pieces of artillery, first I put the pic of the parts that make it up with a ruler to see the measures they have and the other four are in the same position as assembled in the absence of painting.

IMG_0484_zps7e2d0e4a.jpg

IMG_0485_zpsb5a1e156.jpg

IMG_0486_zpsbf719664.jpg

IMG_0487_zps8f0b6aaa.jpg

IMG_0488_zps203105ad.jpg

next point:
interior so what I have been reading more work than if you do zero configuration needs to scracth as almost interiro distribution is somewhat like the passenger model (the modified to travel by party bosses) , so I'll leave it as it comes I will not complicate more I lace tested and is going to be hard the acceptable leave the wings is the only good point is that they fit almost perfect, but yours is complicated assembly . especially the part of the drivers there and if I can I'll post photos tomorrow is the beginning of the month and I have very many job between banks and labor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back