**** DONE: 1/72 TA154aV-3 3th aircraft TE-FG W.Nr.100003 - Me/ Fw Group Build (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great work Bob!

Re the mottling, I have one photo of TE+FG, and you're not too far off actually. The mottles were a little more spaced and (possibly) just a tad lighter, that's all.

bob1050-1.jpg

bob1010-1.jpg

hi Vic i haven't fitted everything from the kit yet so i guess things like this if they are will still be there as well as the undercart doors etc,i've been playing with my owl the last couple of nights but hope to get a move on with all of the group builds to finish very shortly,thanks for noticing

hi Vic i haven't fitted everything from the kit yet so i guess things like this if they are will still be there as well as the undercart doors etc,i've been playing with my owl the last couple of nights but hope to get a move on with all of the group builds to finish very shortly,thanks for noticing

Glad to hear that Bob, though for a time you may have lost them.

Looking good Bob. Could you please edit the post, or create a separate thread with 'Finished' in the title, so that it can be moved into the relevant section for judging? Thanks.

Looking good Bob. Could you please edit the post, or create a separate thread with 'Finished' in the title, so that it can be moved into the relevant section for judging? Thanks.

Also I would suggest taking of another set of pictures using another kind of the background. It could be a sheet of matt light grey cardboard for instance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back