**** DONE: 1/72 TA154aV-3 3th aircraft TE-FG W.Nr.100003 - Me/ Fw Group Build (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hope you have covered all your models and stuff to keep the dust and flying brick chips off!

Moving along swiftly Bob and I also hope the weights work well for you. If it's not quite right or the tail sits at the lightest touch, try a bit more weight in the nose cones that go over the propeller and in the tip of the nose in front of the nose wheel bay.

cheers for that Vic,my model worked very well with the weights and sits nicely on its wheels,i've took her plus the me410 and a me110 i'm thinking of doing too in this comp with me to our temp flat while to stairs are out at home to work on her ,pics to follow shortly

bob928.jpg

bob942.jpg

bob923.jpg

bob900.jpg

progress so far last pic shows TA154 with Me410

bob995.jpg

a little more progress as i've not had much time in the evenings this week to play,this pic shows some of the mottling being done

more to follow shortly

cheers Vic,yes nearly done just some detailing to do plus some vanish coats although i might redo the mottling as to me it looks a little heavy,what do you think

Users who are viewing this thread

Back