**** DONE: 1/72 Vultee V1A - From WW1 to WW2 GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks gentlemen, something important to me at Mount knowledge each model is worth the book's aviation GCE (in Castilian Spanish Civil War and more abbreviations as we know it is here), almost no model information only aircraft captured by the fascist side.
Model I commented:
I have been an error in the camera memory that lost me the photos of the painting process and the preset inside, so do not I can put it is a shame as I simulated internal ribbing with lights and shadows with variations the base color.

After having to leave the modeling for a while because I work at home to replace your windows, at least until the Wednesday of the week I'll be starting with the workshop disassembled ire haciensdo little niggles but despite having the week rest after my shift, I'll upload the walls of nerves I hope this does not limit the craving despuies make plastic.
I put the photos as I have to this day.

IMG_0001.jpg

a pics of the cockpit

IMG_0002.jpg

a pics of the union of the wing

IMG_0003.jpg

although this is not as focused as is expected from the bottom of the nose of the fuselage, so that the form of the plane has had to add 0.75 mm to close the hollow plastic

IMG_0004.jpg

the rear of the union of the trailing edge

IMG_0005.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like you have been busy Sergio and sorry to hear about the camera, they always go wrong when you least expect it.

Builds coming along nicely, a little filler and file and she'll be right.

thanks guys.

well as to the case, as you say caulking and sanding the boards, it seems that things go well, but we'll see when done well sure something happens, something always happens.

I painted the engine and trim without much stress upon the vacuoforme the attempt to adjust but like you have some work nothing serious.

According to the sequence of photos the engine and cockpit settings

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

Even I have to tweak the windows masked them straight but it is more on the site facuil loosing at least for me.

Very nice job Sergio :) its coming along very well.

thanks guys.
oddly enough cockpit adjustment is simpler than it seems, in some Klear layers making holes to go to close the hole filling putty and sanding after nothing more.
motor cover war also gave to close properly but as always quick fix, they put the gunner's station and everything enmasillo review by sanding and fitting joints, lines were reviewed panels and discovered the windows were replaced by shielding ready to begin the painting phase.

IMG_0001-1.jpg

IMG_0002-1.jpg

IMG_0003-1.jpg

IMG_0004-1.jpg

IMG_0005-1.jpg

I guess this afternoon and give the base color layer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back