**** DONE: F15 Eagle of 318 FIS McChord AFB washington state

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Struth Jamie, that's some tail fin and a great bit of decaling, like the little touch with the radar too.

Last edited:
thanks guys one day i hope somebody will be able to give me the ultimate compliment and say" wow thats just Wayne" ah i can dream lol

he is an Australian guy who takes bits of plastic and turns them into works of art absolute genious he is

could be a small delay with this build i have developed 2 small ulcers on my left eye hopefully a couple of days and i will be back to it touch wood

Sounds nasty. I prescribe a bottle of The Macallan. It won't clear the ulcers, but you'll be too p*ssed to notice them ! Hope they clear up soon mate.

Look'in Sweet there Jamie like the pit and the radar details.When I saw 1/32 F15 I said got to poke the head in on this one.Cheers

medication seems to be working at least i can open my eye now cant see jack but it opens lol

the eye is improving greatly was at the hospital yesterday and a couple more days and it will be back to normal hope to get a few little bits done today and tomorow will need both eyes to do the decals though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back