DONE: F4U-1A of Lt. Bill Case of VMF-214, Group Build...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's definitely the dog's b*ll*cks, from the Worlds's biggest dog! I'd love to see it in the flesh! On a 'coral' base, and in a glass case, that'll be one fantastic display piece.

Dan do you have any GO-JO or some other soft hand cleaner?I use it all the time.Just use a Q-tip put some on the paint let sit for about 10mins and start massaging it with the Q-tip.That day the science teacher was tring to teach you something and you were sleeping "like dissolves like" Good luck and should come off easily.Cheers Kevin

PS the plane is looking fantastic bud I was kinda worried about the rivets but she is starting too blend real well,another winner??for Danny Boy!!Cheers

Sorry to hear of the boo boo but glad to see Terry/Kevin are on the case!

Looks sweet so far 8)

Will be awesome once you got a base for it ( you are making one? )

Superb job there Dan, really superb!

I agree with A4k re elevators. The F4U-1's had a bungee system linked to the tail wheel door. It activated when the wheels were dropped and held the elevators more or less central, but still allowed movement. Some photos show a small droop when parked.

Cheers

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread