MEMBER'S CHOICE: F4U-1A of Lt. William Case, VMF-214 Blacksheep, Sept. 1943

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for the comments fellas, not too shabby for my 5th model huh???

Incredible progress in short period of time Dan. I've been fallowing your projects in "Defence of the Reich" GB - Bf 109G-6 (of JG 54) and Fw 190D-9 (of JV 44). And there were your other two builds - Bf 109F and Fw 190A-8, if I'm not mistaken? Yep, Corsair if the fifth project. :shock:

Frikk'in Magnificent Dan she looks dead on and the gunports look much tamer,good job.She will place very well Sir.Cheers ole Boy Kevin :occasion5:

I'm actually speechless, Les. One might initially give you some grief over the white on the tires, but knowing the sand color of the typical PTO tarmac was actually crushed shells, you hit it out of the ball park. Your weathering is superb, my friend. A wonderful build. Well done all around.

[Note: I will not be in the judging committee]

Fantastic,beautiful, great workmanship. I am awestruck by yours and others on this board that take the time to reproduce these classics..Cheers..........

Yep, BEAUTIFUL work Dan! Not just a fine tribute to your grandfather, but another fantastic milestone in your own progress.
full credit to ya.

Thanks too for the info re the flap settings in the other thread - you went by photos, I believe you. Great work mate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back