**** DONE: Fiat G-50 FA-26 the Finnish Air Force - VVS/Eastern Front GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice Wayne. Accepting as is is something I need to learn. I would struggle with leaving those wells as is personally.

Nice Wayne. Accepting as is is something I need to learn. I would struggle with leaving those wells as is personally.

I hear ya....but nobody is going to see much of the lower side anyway and this one is more about what will be seen than not....now and then you just gotta go with simple to get the job done in short order.
Many a time I have struggled to start a project due to the work I know will be involved and time it will take...so the simple ones keep things rolling along....:)

Thanks guys!

Flat coat on...

Attachments

• 45_Flat coat on_3820.jpg
    45_Flat coat on_3820.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 44_Flat coat on_3815.jpg
    44_Flat coat on_3815.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 89
Many a time I have struggled to start a project due to the work I know will be involved and time it will take...so the simple ones keep things rolling along....:)

I hear ya Wayne.Now I bow before the Master of Paint :notworthy: You Sir are the Best Painter on the forum and probably some others :thumbleft: Cheers

I hear ya Wayne.Now I bow before the Master of Paint :notworthy: You Sir are the Best Painter on the forum and probably some others :thumbleft: Cheers

:oops: Er...Thanks...appreciate that Kev...an dthanks to everyone else too!!

Painted the canopy today and prepared the aileron mass balance pieces, this stuff used up my whole lunch hour!...then I discovered I have lost the Aerial...bummer! have to find another or make one!

No modelling yesterday, taken out to Lunch! Today only time for cutting and placing the Brass Pitot tubes in each wing, then discovered battery flat....and as i type this forgot to plug in the friggin' battery to charge it...damn! So pics tomorrow, hopefully.

One pic only.....one of the Pitot tube assemblies, exactly the same in the other wing. Have also now attached the last bits except the small canopy and antenna wiring, but work called and away went the camera, couldnt take any more pics.....

Attachments

• 46_Pitot Tube_3879.jpg
    46_Pitot Tube_3879.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 93

Users who are viewing this thread

Back