**** DONE: Fw 190 D-9 1/48 JV44 - Your Favourite Aircraft of All Time GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good point Terry, that may well be the effect they were after.
Read a very critical review of Luftwaffe aircraft by someone who saw the 1946 Farnborough exhibition as a boy. He said the wokmanship was extremely shoddy, with parts fitting terribly. While it is clear from the article the display 'burst his bubble' on Luftwaffe aircraft quality and he's evidently angry about it, his statements may in part be true, especially of late production aircraft.

Doing a good job Sergio!

Good point Terry, that may well be the effect they were after.
Read a very critical review of Luftwaffe aircraft by someone who saw the 1946 Farnborough exhibition as a boy. He said the wokmanship was extremely shoddy, with parts fitting terribly. While it is clear from the article the display 'burst his bubble' on Luftwaffe aircraft quality and he's evidently angry about it, his statements may in part be true, especially of late production aircraft.

Doing a good job Sergio!
"Wings of the Luftwaffe" covered this as well, I was suprised at how rough the 190-a series was. Flush surfaces were not usual!

good as I wrote before I report on the details of the plane, I'm a little short of time we are working to avoid having to go Easter and take holidays because if they touch me work 52 days without rest and I felt like proper installation , following your advice I had to close out harder, rustic is true, and seeing a picture of me by private message as I get even more.
let's see what you think as it goes:

RLM76 color variant (v3), made 7 parts of sky (Gunze C26) + 1 of RLM76 (Gunze C117)

a576dd56.jpg

d0513a81.jpg

after this to make the chips the technique of salt and sand worn, I start painting the metal, I use the number of Gunze super metallics (SM6 and SM7)

c3705ccb.jpg

655f750e.jpg

f2edba9d.jpg

f62df34e.jpg

641cf7c8.jpg

3f78f2d8.jpg

with a flat brush (paletina in Spanish), soaked in water, it is important that moisture is only because each body of water after a spot of salt will dissolve the salt to go slowly and apply section by section salt, principle occurs roughly once after the salt to the surface aderido plane is removed is not wanted.

e5f21d80.jpg

f86170de.jpg

b8ffe304.jpg

I usually let 30 to 40 minutes drying after refinements if it is something even without drying, after which it dissolved paint, soil throw between 70-80% of the remaining solvent and paint at very low pressure and low travel needle, so in step with the same color give the look of color depth, so with another pass for one color but rather the problem is solved

5be1fc6f.gif

655135e2.gif

3bef133c.gif

2a9348ed.gif

7f654d01.gif

as you can see there in places that salt has jumped that's no problem on the next hand remain these little chips that are half covered simulating the beginning of the larger chips.

by the way, I forgot the photo of the place you take the air to the supercharger

724795df.gif

Same with all, but the salt made me hungry for salty food :S, French Fries or mmm Pretzels :D its almost dinner time maybe Haddock and fries :D I'm eager to see how the technique works on the model :)

thanks guys, but hey I still have far to go and more to learn.
the technique of salt is a technique very simple and acceptable results.
aaron, my name is sergio jajajajajajaja
rody because if that is your thing ...... between hunger walk you ..... jajajajajajajajaja, thanks

many thanks to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back