**** DONE: Fw 190 D-9 1/48 JV44 - Your Favourite Aircraft of All Time GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Very Nice work Sergio seen the technique used abit on Japanese A/C for how much wear they acquired.looking forward to the results :thumbright:

meatloaf109, we'll see models as the end is what's hardest to bear, I always step.
Javlin as you say in Japanese planes this technique is the most recommended and so I see it as spectacular as it is very easy and fast it is.

I bring you another round of pics.

I'll start by putting the RLM83 as painting and drying

ed92a0e8.jpg

ac544600.jpg

2f91f368.jpg

faded and spotted the side of the plane

af0f4a8a.jpg

a4c4cacb.jpg

18b8f4ec.jpg

127037a8.jpg

6340deeb.jpg

a4fca32b.jpg

This is good after the paint dried I usually leave 24 hours before removing the salt to remove salt that I use two tools manufactured, one is an old ah guaj airbrush it engages in a stainless steel tube and the other is a 12000 grit since worn, with the needle back what I find larger grain, leaving only small

1c8057cf.jpg

68ae44d1.jpg

795b8750.jpg

8eca5aee.jpg

b4fbd12d.jpg

3c012596.jpg

you are a fawning, if not that great.

evan this technique I used it as early as 1984 with 8 years was when I got my first airbrush, I'm always looking for new techniques to serve me to improve my models without following trends in one, according to my friends I'm antisocial, but more Although I am anti loquacious tendencies and myself.
the result is very good for the aviation theme of this technique so I wanted to teach it in my time in the forum I have not seen anyone do it and then with the great results you have and that there are very great modelers can forum be a great help.

Ozhawk40 because now you know to practice looking than outcomes, and if you have any questions or problems here I am, as well as others I can help you

good next step mask the top to prevent the color stain less

5a73130a.gif

always red and yellow paint give off-white first (I usually do a mix set of 10 white 1 normally green RLM 71), let it dry 45 minutes and mask out the lines carrying the plane.

35ea249b.gif

a460034b.gif

reason behind this and what I want to tell me vic says as normally painted with the airbrush, the main thing to explain is the density of the diluted paint between 70 and 85% do it by eye and by experience, so that when bow where you shake the jar (with a magnetic stirrer) painting has to do as the beer leaving a trail of translucent color, give a hand to paint the entire piece:

29615399.gif

83e3125a.gif

I let this layer dry for 15 minutes to thus generate color difference between layers at least one dry while the other

9ab1fe49.gif

8d5eb50c.gif

7c7f189a.gif

5f40fc75.gif

7c1d6116.gif

I repeat this operation as 3 or 4 times according to the density of deep want to give, after the final coat dry 24 hours left as always, retirement masks

f454caa8.gif

9f898139.gif

36df615e.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back