Sep 14, 2011 #41 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,353 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk looks good
Sep 14, 2011 #42 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,327 38,865 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Also with all here. Geez... what would we do without these PE parts...?????
Sep 14, 2011 #43 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,159 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Make our own ?
Sep 14, 2011 Thread starter #45 le_steph40 Chief Master Sergeant 4,405 3,023 Joined Jan 18, 2011 Location Montech Website www.facebook.com Wurger said: Also with all here. Geez... what would we do without these PE parts...????? Click to expand... Yes, it helps (a little...)
Wurger said: Also with all here. Geez... what would we do without these PE parts...????? Click to expand... Yes, it helps (a little...)
Sep 20, 2011 Thread starter #46 le_steph40 Chief Master Sergeant 4,405 3,023 Joined Jan 18, 2011 Location Montech Website www.facebook.com Hello, Just to tell that I keep working on my project. The cockpit is in the fuselage, wings are glued. Tomorrow I glue wings and fuselage together. I drilled a hole for the wing root MG151/20. soon more, regards Steph
Hello, Just to tell that I keep working on my project. The cockpit is in the fuselage, wings are glued. Tomorrow I glue wings and fuselage together. I drilled a hole for the wing root MG151/20. soon more, regards Steph
Sep 20, 2011 #47 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,159 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Looking good Steph.
Sep 20, 2011 #48 brucejscott Staff Sergeant 1,208 1 Joined May 8, 2011 Location Williamsport, Pa Coming along nicely Steph. Keep up the good work.
Sep 21, 2011 #50 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,353 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk nice progress
Sep 21, 2011 #51 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Yep, looks good!
Oct 10, 2011 Thread starter #52 le_steph40 Chief Master Sergeant 4,405 3,023 Joined Jan 18, 2011 Location Montech Website www.facebook.com Hello, I missed a little time to work but I'm trying to keep on working... I drilled holes for the MG131. To be continued... Steph
Hello, I missed a little time to work but I'm trying to keep on working... I drilled holes for the MG131. To be continued... Steph
Oct 10, 2011 #53 T Bolt Colonel 14,264 4,829 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Looking good Steph!
Oct 10, 2011 #54 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nice work so far!
Oct 10, 2011 #55 hub Senior Airman 314 2 Joined Feb 12, 2009 Location Adelaide South Australia Tres bien mon ami!
Oct 11, 2011 #56 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,159 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Nice work Steph.
Oct 11, 2011 #57 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,353 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk nice job of that tricky engine and cowl steph, looks way more tidy than my effort with the same kit !
nice job of that tricky engine and cowl steph, looks way more tidy than my effort with the same kit !
Oct 11, 2011 #58 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. looks good Steph!
Oct 12, 2011 #60 brucejscott Staff Sergeant 1,208 1 Joined May 8, 2011 Location Williamsport, Pa Looking good Steph.