The rear section of the crew compartment has no fuselage detail so I added some bits an pieces to give it more bling. I doubt any of it will be very visible one it's together but....well you know.
I feel compelled to add any *possibly* visible detail, just incase you can see in, and it's not there... seems more like a curse than a blessing most of the time, but it IS fun adding all those details...!
Office space to let. The front section of the cockpit comes with sides. Not very detailed but I went with them. The back section has nothing as I posted earlier so I added some goodies. The seats in the front have PE belts that are included in the kit. The seats in the rear portion which I would imagine are the navigator and radio operator did not so I used after market belts. I also made a map of the Mediterranean and stuck it to the table. The cockpit detail is a bit over exaggerated but for a 1:72 scale Italeri kit it's still up there. Rivets seem way too big for starters and the pilot seats are a bit clunky looking. On to the engines !
Well I haven't had as much time as I would like to work on this. The upside is my yard is starting to look fairly not a disaster. I did have some time to see if I could get my eyeballs to explode though. Some plug wires to ad a bit of detail to the one piece engines. Mmmm 6 more for the Me 323 ? I think I'll look for something in PE !
Well done. Like Andy, I have enough work trying one engine, and that's in 1/48th scale.
I'd have no chance in Tiny Tot scale, especially with multi-engines !!